Join our international Marketing Team and help us to disrupt the telecommunication business by driving and leading our marketing strategies!
As a Global eCommerce Experience Manager (all), you are a marketer who is passionate about leveraging data insights to enhance digital experiences on B2B websites. You are motivated by improving conversion rates and delivering exceptional user experiences. You also possess a strong understanding of user experience (UX) principles and how they impact website performance.
Further professional growth - become part of our team and apply now for your new job with:
- Short decision-making paths and a lot of creative freedom - with us you can really get involved and help shape the future
- A work environment defined by respect, close and informal communications among teams, departments, and management
- Plenty of space for new ideas and strategies where self-started individuals are highly valued and work effort is not measured in time but in results
- Working on cutting-edge technologies
- Flexible working models to accommodate work-life balance
- Work around the globe program
- Nilo.Health platform for your well-being
- 26 days of paid annual leave
- Global and local events to strengthen our team spirit and have fun together
- And many more depending on your location (e.g. gym membership, transportation allowance, language courses, pension scheme, etc.)
In case of any additional questions regarding the position: email@example.com
Take your 1NCE in a lifetime opportunity !
1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. This requires courage, creativity and a unique team with special skills.
Are you ready to join us in shaping the future of the IoT? 1NCE offers you unique career opportunities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
At 1NCE, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We value diversity, inclusion, and equity, and believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a key driver of our success.
We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are dedicated to providing a fair and equitable hiring process that ensures all candidates are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and experience without bias or discrimination.