Join us as a Vice President to lead and manage the company's sales efforts in Southwest Europe (France, Spain and Portugal) and help us to disrupt the telecommunication industry!
Further professional growth - become part of our international team and an exciting environment that will revolutionize the telecom market for IoT:
- Further professional growth - Become part of our international team and an exciting environment that will revolutionize the telecommunication market for IoT
- Dedicated, well-structured onboarding process and continuous team support to help you get up to speed quickly
- Short decision-making paths and a lot of creative freedom - with us you can really get involved and help shape the future
- A work environment defined by respect, close and informal communications among teams, departments, and management
- Plenty of space for new ideas and strategies where self-started individuals are highly valued and work effort is not measured in time but in results
- Remote working with trusted working hours & laptop
- Nilo.Health platform for your well-being
1NCE Recruiting Team
In case of additional questions regarding the position: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take your 1NCE in a lifetime opportunity !
1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. This requires courage, creativity and a unique team with special skills.
Are you ready to join us in shaping the future of the IoT? 1NCE offers you unique career opportunities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
At 1NCE, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We value diversity, inclusion, and equity, and believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a key driver of our success.
We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are dedicated to providing a fair and equitable hiring process that ensures all candidates are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and experience without bias or discrimination.