Our Solution team is looking for a Commercial Manager IoT (all). Join us and help us drive the commercial success of our cutting-edge IoT solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team and utilize your experience in commercial and supplier management, business development and pricing strategy to build and maintain key relationships with our customers and partners.
This role is located in Cologne office, and the potential candidate is expected to be able to work from office at least twice per week.
• You are a part of the technology organization designing, contracting, and delivering cloud-based platform services to our customers
• You understand customer demands and requirements and you adapt the company’s capabilities to implement the solution as per customer’ s needs, as well as bring it into the contracts content-wise
• You understand and adopt our business model, write, and negotiate contract details with our customers
• You check, accompany, formulate, and manage the content of contracts with support of our legal team
• You create and maintain project specific business cases, and manage the related budget
• Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Business Administration or related fields
• Technical knowledge in IT and IoT industry is a strong plus
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience with contract administration, familiarity with legal requirements for contract drafting and reviews
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in a professional and timely manner with different stakeholders
• Excellent English and German language skills
In case of any additional questions regarding the position: email@example.com
Take your 1NCE in a lifetime opportunity !
1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. This requires courage, creativity and a unique team with special skills.
Are you ready to join us in shaping the future of the IoT? 1NCE offers you unique career opportunities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
At 1NCE, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We value diversity, inclusion, and equity, and believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a key driver of our success.
We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are dedicated to providing a fair and equitable hiring process that ensures all candidates are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and experience without bias or discrimination.